December 14th Meeting ~ Cancelled

Our Technology Wizards Board has reviewed the weather forecasts for tomorrow which include ice and snow from a winter storm coming up from the south and has decided to cancel our scheduled Technology Wizards meeting for tomorrow and to postpone our Board Member Elections until our January 11th, 2017 meeting.

Our concerns are for everyone’s safety and we would rather err on the side of caution, even if the weather were to not be as severe as forecasted.

We also wanted to make the decision today, so you could have time to adjust your schedules as necessary.

I’ve included the weather info used in the decision-making process below.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued participation and membership in Technology Wizards, and to wish each of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

We’ll see you at the January 11th, 2017 Technology Wizards Meeting.

Ken Shafer

President, Technology Wizards

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.