Our July Technology Wizards meeting will be Wednesday, July 12th, 12:00pm – 3:00pm at the Microsoft PacWest office located at 1414 Northrup (in the Pearl district).
With the beginning of July, we also begin a new Technology Wizards membership year. If you haven’t yet, please renew your membership prior to the end of our July meeting on Wednesday to maintain your membership in Technology Wizards.
Notable Differences this year:
- Annual dues increased from $120/year to $125/year, with no discount.
- We are also taking the applications electronically. You can still print out and sign the application form and hand it to us at the meeting, or mail it to us, but you can also download the Membership Application (PDF) from our website (www.technologywizards.com/Membership) complete the form, sign it electronically and email it to us.
- Payments can be handled electronically as well. You can still give us a check if you want, but you can also pay via PayPal. If you do pay via PayPal please give us enough information so we can figure out who the payment came from. If submitting your payment electronically – Please use the “Send money to friends and family option” to eliminate any expenses for TW… And, please send it to email@example.com with a note that states “2017 TW Membership Dues for [Your Company Name]”
- PLEASE DO NOT send it directly to any of our Board Members
- If you send the money from your linked bank account there is no charge. If you choose to use a credit card PayPal will charge you a fee… Please do not use the “Pay for goods…” option as that passes credit card charges on to TW… We are offering this option for the convenience of the membership… TW is a non-profit organization run by a volunteer board so we want to keep costs and logistics to a minimum.
Broadvoice – Jared Mullenberg
Come and experience an afternoon lunch – filled with interactive VoIP product training and the opportunity to learn about the latest technologies in VoIP Phone Systems, SIP Trunking to replace analog lines, and SD-WAN appliances that can provide 4G failover, Managed firewall and Security! Right now an average 10 user phone system can make Broadvoice partners $900 up front and $450 per year commissions for the life of the customer, and Broadvoice will provide all of the customer support. Jared can show you how.
Broadvoice is a leading provider of high-quality, feature-rich VoIP phone services. We provide telecommunication services to the continental US, and Canada. Their award winning customer support is 100% based in the United States. The best part is Broadvoice VoIP service works, with a state of the art redundant network on both coasts. Broadvoice has a partner/agent program that allows our partners to make industry leading up front SPIFFS and monthly recurring commissions for the life of the users. What sets Broadvoice apart from their competition is Broadvoice’s implementation. Broadvoice provides a free SD-WAN QoS Edge device that will prioritize VoIP packets and has other functionality. Broadvoice has dedicated sales engineers and a project manager is assigned to track every order from quote to close. In the VoIP industry it is well known that Broadvoice performs!
Jared Mullenberg is a Broadvoice Channel Manager based out of Seattle serving Broadvoice partners and agents in the Pacific NW. His background in technology started in 1998 when he and his Brother started a wholesale dialup internet access business named DialupUSA that went on to service more than a half a million dialup end users. He has been with Broadvoice for 2 years in his current role. His current job duties include: Partner Recruiting, Partner Onboarding, Product Training, Sales Support, and Relationship Management, however it is not uncommon to see Jared assist his partners from quote to close and even come out and help with installation and bring pizza for everyone while doing so. One fun fact, Jared has technically been with the same company since 1998, (19 Years) and has stayed on through several acquisitions. Jared also loves to homebrew beer in his spare time and he won a gold medal in the 2017 National Homebrew Competition. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaredmullenberg/
Lunch is being provided, courtesy of Jared and Broadvoice.
Looking forward to your Membership Renewal AND active participation in our meeting!
Reminder: Technology Wizards meetings are intended for current Technology Wizards members or potential members. Potential members must be owners or employees of a/an IT services business whose main purpose is to support small business using Microsoft products and services in some capacity.