Our next meeting on November 9th will feature an IPv6 presentation by our own Matt Wilson. Come prepared to get your “Geek On” and participate in this highly interactive program. That means: Plenty of Time for Q & A! Here are a few bullet points to help get your tech brain prepared:
- What is IPv6 and a *very brief* history of IPv6
- What happened to IPv5?
- Why should I care about IPv6? Especially now and especially in the SMB space
- Are you using iPv6 now? Are you sure? Are you *really* sure?
- How does IPv6 compare to IPv4?
- IPv6 and DNS
- How to read and *use* IPv6 addresses
- How to assign internal IPv6 addresses
- How to get public IPv6 addresses now and in the future
- What do you need to get to deploy and use IPv6
- What happened to NAT?
- Should you deploy IPv6?
- What do you need to do now? 6 months from now?
We hope to see you there. If you have questions or suggestions, Please leave a comment here or drop us a note on the members email list.
See You There!