Our next Technology Wizards meeting will be – Wednesday, September 12th, 12:00pm – 3:00pm at the Microsoft PacWest office located at 1414 Northrup (in the Pearl district).
We’re planning a discussion group for our meeting on Wednesday. In part, because the presentation we had lined up, backed out. I think the discussion meetings are some of the best we have. A few bullet points to get the conversation started:
Call it our annual planning session meeting for all members…….
- Programming and Meeting Topics for the coming year
- How can we make Technology Wizards more valuable to our members?
- Membership Growth – Adding New Members
Business discussion items to help us all out:
- What have you changed within your company, to adjust as the business and technology environment changes — for Clients, Vendors or Internally?
- New Business Processes/Tasks that have resulted in some form of success.
- New Marketing ventures/processes that have resulted in some form of success.
- Concerns you are experiencing and see forthcoming in our industry
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting on Wednesday!